Ball Dumbbell Fly
- Lay securely on the stability ball, with your your hips in the air.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each arm with an overhand grip. Your palms will face each other
as you bring the weights up above your chest. You arms have a slight bend in the
elbow but are facing straight up.
- Lower the dumbbells down to either side at the same time. Go down far enough to feel
a slight stretch in the pectorals.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds and the press back up maintaining the same arc motion.
- Do not stretch too far down, just enough to feel some tension. Contract your
pectorals at the top of the motion.
Search on FreeTrainers.com