Ball Preacher Dumbbell Curls
- Lean your body over the ball with your knees and feet on the ground for stability.
- Hang your one arm down the front of the ball, holding a dumbbell. Place the other hand on top of the ball for balance.
- Extend your arms, stretching your biceps. Then, slowly curl the weight back up towards your shoulder and pause briefly. Lower back down and repeat.
- Perform this exercise with the opposite arm as well.
- Your shoulder should not be further than your elbow, otherwise you are not working the muscle correctly. Be sure to do this slow without swinging or bouncing.
Search on FreeTrainers.com