Ball Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
- Stand leaning over with one hand resting on the stability ball for support. Legs
spread for balance and back flat with head up.
- Grasp a dumbbell with your free arm with an overhand grips.
- Start with your arms hanging straight down, slightly forward. Now bring your hand up
with your elbow close at your side.
- Stop when your elbow and shoulder form a parallel line. Hold for 1-2 seconds, then
release back slowly to the starting position.
- Keep your back flat as well as your head. Do not swing the weight up.
Search on FreeTrainers.com