Arnold Dumbbell Presses
- You may be in a seated or standing position during this exercise. Grab a dumbbell in
each hand and bring the weights curled up directly in front of your shoulders with
your elbows at your sides. Be sure that your palms are turned in towards you.
- Slowly press the dumbbells directly above your shoulders while turning your palms
out as your reach the top of the movement.
- Press the dumbbells to the point where your elbows almost lock out.
- Lower the weights in the reverse manner, ending the movement with your palms facing
in towards you and the weights steady by your shoulders.
- Please be aware that you should perform this movement slowly, concentrating on
working the front and side heads of the deltoid. Be sure to not lock out your elbows
at the top to keep the stress on the muscles in use.