• United States United States
  • Female
  • 47 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 47 years old

Introduction

On my way to November competition!! Starting training on April 19!! woohoo!! Florida Gold Cup Figure here I come!!

Goals and motivation

2/26/04, changing goals. Got my bodyfat tested and still at 18.5% so the only conclusion I can come up with that is keeping me from the stellar body I want is the wine that I drink and then the binge eating after that, even 2 nights a week is keeping me from what I want to look like. Going to be rough, everyone I know drinks and goes out, and I like to go out. I would like to enter a figure competition one of these days soon... so we will see. I was eating about 1500 calories a day m - t and then friday to sunday eating and drinking (wine) so alot more calories. Upping calores to 1700 w/ no more than 20% fat and getting more good carbs in w/ every meal. See how that works.. April 19, 2004... On my way to a figure competition. Will post pictures on this site once I feel somewhat comfortable w/ the pictures. Current weight 138, w/ about 21% bodyfat, not happy w/ that but at least I know where I stand. Working w/ Kim Oddo to get me in stellar shape for the NOvember competition. There's one in June but I know I won't be ready!! May 3, 2004 weight 132.. two weeks today that I have stopped all bad habits and am on my way to the competition!! yippee!! 5/14/04 bodyfat down 2%, lost 3 lbs of fat and gained 2 lbs of muscles in two weeks. Posting pictures.. kind of embarassing but want to see how I "evolve"..</br> August 2, 2004... I've decided to do a show closer than November, will now be competing on 9/18, am down to 121.5 and less than 15% bodyfat... only a few more weeks.

Fit wall

• puresnowchic puresnowchic 2004/07/31
    Hi! I heard you were working out with onica Brant's Trainer~ I'm trying to get into fitness modeling and I would like to chat!!!
  • asimmer asimmer 2004/05/20
    Keep it up! You look good! EVOLVE!
  • SSGOSORIO73 SSGOSORIO73 2003/12/17
    HEY VERY IMPRESSIVE I WOULD LIKE TO GTE SOME HELPFUL TIPS FROM YOU IF YOU DONT MIND CARLOS AKA SSGOSORIO