• United States United States
  • Female
  • 52 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 52 years old

Introduction

I'm a mother of three grown children and am also an esthetician at a beautiful spa in my area. I love cooking, nutrition and riding my bicycle.

Goals and motivation

My personal fitness history...avid runner in my 20s, athletic in childhood and high school. After my 2nd baby, my workout focus took a turn. (I was 30). I gained a lot of weight with my third baby (I was 33) and never took off the weight. I dove off the charts workoutwise. This year, (my 39th) I decided to get back into shape. I want to regain my strength, stamina, endurance and muscle tone. I have lost my stomach, back and leg tone. Basically everything needs a tune-up and a tighten-up. I want to feel better. Size doesn't matter, but being a size 16 with saggy flab hanging over my jeans is different than being a 16 with even fat dispersal. I want to lower my blood sugar and liver enzymes as I am on the diabetes spectrum right now. Being premenopausal also has changed my body's needs and its responses to food and exercise. I am concerned with my weight because it's contributing to these issues and I want to evict them ASAP.

Fit wall

- No messages yet -