• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Hi Im boo. im a 26 year old personl care attedant who is about 180 lbs overweight. :( i just want to lose weight and get active again. i want to be able to enjoy life and not worry about the way i look or feel tired and run down because of this weight. i jus really want to be motivated and have the will power to follow through.

Goals and motivation

i jus really want to be motivated and have the will power to follow through. im lucky enough not to have diabetes or high blood pressure at the moment. and i really want to keep it that way. my LongTerm Goal is 160lbs in 60 weeks. Shorterm 60lbs in 5 months. Weekly term 3-5lbs a week.

Fit wall

• [Former member] 2012/05/04
    Regarding hip cramps you mentioned in your flog. Wait until you're 60. Your ears can cramp. But hips can and do cramp. Mine cramp from weighted crunches if they cramp. Work through it. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Hang in there.
  • Aiswel Aiswel 2012/05/04
    http://beforeandafterweightlosspics.tumblr.com/ this website keeps me motivated im on page 113 and yes some people you may think didnt need to lose weight but there some inspiring people too that have lost over 100lbs!