• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Hi , I am a 47 year old mother of 3 adult kids and surrogate mother of twins . I have been trying to get fit and healthy for myself and it has been a challenge. I have been taking care of my ill husband for almost 3 years come this October . He was diagnosed with cancer in 10/ 2016. I have been struggling with my weight most of my adult life . In my teens I was fit and active playing softball on a league and running in my spare time but that was then and know I find myself needing to get back into a routine to help me get back to at least a healthy weight for my age . I love the outdoors and on my free time love to fish ,also love nature and taking pics .

Goals and motivation

My goal is to lose at least 80 lbs and be healthy weight . Working on motivation is the hardest thing . I get so pumped and excited planning a goal , only to be shot down by my husband . He always says the wrong things to me and it gets me down . He thinks by doing so it will push over the edge to keep myself motivated but in turn only gets upset so I quit. I think its his insecurities then it gets me depressed so I stop all the hard work I have put myself thru and gain weight back . Motivation has been my weakness. I try not to make excuses and that is another downfall of mine . I have a huge craving for sweets , I really need to get that under control . So with all this knowledge that I have I still cant seem to keep a goal or motivation for myself . I find myself losing this weight loss battle even with all the resources I have right in front of me. going to give myself till July 10,1018 to get myself into shape. For my first goal is to take it one day at a time and try to lose 10 lbs by this date . I hope that this will be a turning point for me. My motivation is to prove to myself that I can over come my fears and stop making excuses and ignore my hubbies attitude and insults turn them into positive ones so I can reach my goals . The end result will be worth it I sure hope that this time I see better results .

Fit wall

- No messages yet -