• United States United States
  • Female
  • 31 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 31 years old

Introduction

I'm a stay at home wife and mother of a 2 year little princess. I gained 75 pounds during my pregnancy and I really miss my pre-preg body. Going from 120 to 195 in 9 months was a lot to take. My metabolism took care of most of the weight as I'm down to 135, but things are not the same. I still have extra weight in the worst places and I don't feel like everything is as nice as it should be. I've never really exercised or watched what I eat so this is all very unfamiliar territory. I've realized lately that I'm not happy with the way I look or feel. Not only the way I feel about myself but in general. I never have any energy and I feel very blah all day. I need to make a lifestyle change, and fast!

Goals and motivation

I want to lose atleast 15 pounds, especially the love handles. I also need to tighten everything up. I really want to feel comfortable with myself and being able to wear a two piece swimming suit again will be very nice! I'm about 5'6'', 135 pounds which isn't too bad, but the weight is not distributed evenly. The only areas I have extra weight in are my sides ( love handles ) a little in my gut and my thighs. Pleasee help ! I have access to a treadmill, elliptical, weight bench, and a couple other contraptions that I don't know how to operate or even what to call them.

Fit wall

• mhap89 mhap89 2012/04/23
    No sir.
  • James47 James47 2012/04/23
    Life without a mission has no purpose. Life without a purpose is worthless. Find your mission, live your purpose and add value to life."
    Are you a military wife ?
    Motivation, Start with you and the people you surround yourself to support you though the task at hand . I will be their for each and everyone to keep you self forcus on obtaining your goals of a healthier and strong you.