• United States United States
  • Female
  • 25 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 25 years old

Introduction

I am a young professional with a desk job looking to lose around 100 lbs or more, with the goal of feeling more comfortable in my own skin, being healthier, and being able to do the things I used to love.

Goals and motivation

I want to lose around 100 lbs and get back to feeling like I can do the things I want to, without restrictions. I'd love to feel more comfortable in a roller coaster seat or in the middle seat of a car, without feeling like I am crowding the other riders. I would like to shop in the straight size section of stores again and have successful clothes shopping experiences once more.

My motivation is my former self! I know I can do it, I just need to PUT IN THE WORK!

Fit wall

• lindenbird lindenbird 2020/03/02
    I'm a 5'-6" female weighing in at about 250 lbs. currently. My goal weight is around 135-150 lbs, depending on muscle mass when I do lose the weight. I hope to lose about 5-8 lbs per month by slowly changing my eating habits and going to the gym. I'm starting the gym today, March 2nd, 2020 and hope to go 5 days per week. This is not my first experience with the gym and I have been going before today, although not consistently. My motivation is that I can't stand being uncomfortable, physically. I want to feel like I can breathe when I lay down again and I want to be able to fit comfortably into a roller coaster seat. I want my thighs to stop rubbing together and causing chafing. Seems small, but those things are important to me. Wish me consistency!