• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Hello, I am a 34 year old single mom, full time CSR and pt college student. I have recently lost fifty pounds, so I should be thrilled rite? Well heres my problem my huge gut!!! thats why I'm here. I went from 195 pounds to 145 in around five months, and from a sz 14 to a sz 8, but i still have a belly. I have done everything cut out all the bad food,and processed foods. I eat lean means, veggies,fresh fruit, lots of proteins, and I work out about 40 min a day six days a week, doing resistance training, cardio, as well as core strengthing exercises. But when I look at my belly sometimes I just wana cry and give up :( anyone else have or had this problem HELP PLEASE :)

Goals and motivation

To loose these last 25 pounds, and loose my big gut!! :) My motivation is a week long summer vaca. and my sz six bikini i already purchased.

Fit wall

• James47 James47 2012/05/09
    Motivation, Start with you and the people you surround yourself to support you though the task at hand . I will be their for each and everyone to keep you self forcus on obtaining your goals of a healthier and strong you.