• United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old
  • United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old

Introduction

hey everyone i am about 5'8" and i weigh about 145 pounds. i have brown hair and eyes and i live in colorado and i love it here. i am 16 years old and i love to work out. i lift weights every day and if i dont i run. i kinda think i am addicted to it because if i go for like two or three days without lifting i get kinda depressed. i hope free trainers can get me extreemly strong so i can take state at wrestling (the best sport in the world) this year. OH YEAH!!!

Goals and motivation

As i said i weigh 145 pounds and i am five foot eight inches. i bench 230 pounds and i squat 300 pounds. i lift five or six days a week. for cardio i run red rocks the ampa theator. its hard core list time i ran it 7 times without double steping. i am hopeing to be the captain of the restling team this year, but i think im gonna go my natural weight because last year i wrestled at 119 pounds and i cut 23 pounds and i felt sick so im not gonna do that again. i am at 145 with 7% bodyfat and im not going down any further. i want to become as huge as posible but no matter what im not going to get on any anabolic steroids. AND THATS FINAL!!!

Fit wall

• richardjst richardjst 2004/10/20
    Congratulations!!! And good luck with all your goals..its that kind of enthusiasm and determination that it takes to reach things you set for yourself. May we all catch a whiff of the enthusiasm...cause as the coaches always say..."Enthusiasm is Contagious"!!!
  • Zackariah Zackariah 2004/10/19
    YEAH BABY!!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS THING UP AND RUNNING!!! YES...