• United States United States
  • Female
  • 39 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 39 years old

Introduction

I am 22 years old, and have always had a pretty nice body, but it is not toned, I have just recently decided to actually devote myself into STAYING in shape. I tend to travel off the trail if I begin to see results. *Update 1*
I didn't stick with it! :( I am now even more out of shape! I have the determination, but not the motivation. So here I am again. GRR! If you want to see a pic of me, check out nellie6869 on Yahoo.Com, You can IM me too to ask me about my progress.

Goals and motivation

I want to get toned, and then maintain my fitness routine. I have never been over wieght or anything, but I have slacked off since highschool, and would like to get back my swimmer physique. Whilein High School I stayed active. But now, well, yea, I stopped. cold turkey. My goal is to re-attain my workout routine, well, redevelop one that works for me now, So wish me luck.

Fit wall

• Ogun Ogun 2004/02/10
    Couldn't find your pics but I hope you get back with your program. Almost everybody drops out--something happens, life gets in the way, whatever. It only happens if you force it, so I hope you force it!
  • Awildcat112 Awildcat112 2004/02/08
    Good luck, I hope that you reach all your goals. If you keep on working at it and I think you will get there.