• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Married for over 8 years with a 15 year old son. My family is everything to me. I loved my heavenly Father and talking about him cause i know that is were my strength comes from. Looking to inspire and get inspired.

Goals and motivation

Looking to get fit and back into shape. Looking to lose around 120 lbs. I'm motivated by by family and the fact i know i can do this.

Fit wall

• [Former member] 2012/02/28
    Lots of tips in the beginner group. Join us
  • [Former member] 2012/02/28
    Moon, all is just peachy here. I hope you are well and meeting your goals. I think I read a comment that you are dropping about a pound a week. That's great. Two pounds a week is about the most you can safely shed is 2 per week. Keep tweaking your diet. Also as you grow more muscle, the fat burn speeds up. Nice work.
  • manntoot manntoot 2012/02/01
    thank you I appreciate that!
  • [Former member] 2012/02/01
    Welcome to FT. Hang in there and let me know if I can help.
  • Moonlmc Moonlmc 2012/01/31
    Was a tuff wekend. My son had a wrestling match and i had to work but it was all good. I have long way to go to reach my goal, but trying to stay upbeat about the trip. GOD please be with me on this very tuff trip. THANK YOU. AMEN.
  • Moonlmc Moonlmc 2012/01/28
    It is the weekend my two days off. Have to make sure to stay in the zone and not to cheat or go off course. Let's get at it!
  • manntoot manntoot 2012/01/27
    great keep that attitude! stay positive...hard work pays off you can do it!!!!
  • Moonlmc Moonlmc 2012/01/27
    Finally at a good place today. Was told today by 2 people at gym I really look different in a good way. WOW!! It felt good but still have a long way to go.It will take time but am looking forward to it. Have a GREAT day!