• United States United States
  • Female
  • 34 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 34 years old

Introduction

I'm tired of paying for a gym membership and not using it! Time to get off my fat ass!!

Goals and motivation

To not just be skinny, but to be strong. To be someone elses motivation, to make them feel bad instead of feeling bad about myself for eating.Be sure and check out my blog http://melstrivingforsimpicity.blogspot.com/ !!

Fit wall

• James47 James47 2012/06/28
    Motivation, Start with you and the people you surround yourself to support you though the task at hand . I will be their for each and everyone to keep you self forcus on obtaining your goals of a healthier and strong
  • MCatapane MCatapane 2012/05/18
    Haven't made it too the gym yet, ben working doubles at work,but I'm still counting calories!! I'll probably be more motivated to go when I have to pay the bill on Mon.
  • MCatapane MCatapane 2012/05/16
    Well had a good start yesterday with counting calories but didn't make it to the gym because the shop had to keep my car overnight and my fob for the gym is on my keys that they had lol. But because I didn't have a car I had to walk home from work and i think that 3.5 miles counts as working out don't you??
  • MCatapane MCatapane 2012/05/14
    Well tonight is my last horrah, going to a bachelorette party, not saying i'll never have fun again or that i'm gonna go crazy, just that I'm skipping the gym for the last time tonight! Gonna party it up with my Kitchen Manager and General Manager lol then I'll be hardcore weight loss bitches!