• United States United States
  • Female
  • 17 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 17 years old

Introduction

Hi, I'm Kassidy and I'm 17 years old. I'm a senior in high school and I will be entering college through the field of elementary education. I hope to further my career by moving throughout the midwest and becoming a teacher. I also hope to have a healthy and happy family one day; I want my family to know the importance of growing up in a healthy and happy environment because for me personally, it was hard. Kids these days are so stuck behind screens and snacks and we need to get more kids active and out there.

Goals and motivation

My goals to lose weight to even out my BMI. I have noticed that in the last couple years I went from petite to almost a large in womens clothing. As normal teenage girls do, I've begun to feel very self conscious of my weight compared to many other girls that I'm in school with. Until the past few months I never actually knew how much it was controlling my life and how little I was doing anything about it. I'm currently 5'11" and 160lbs and my goal is to remain tall and even out my posture so I can extend my height as well as losing weight to get down to about 130-140lbs. I know that by keeping a strong mindset and playing some really good music to keep me distracted my fitness plan should help me achieve my goal before I graduate.

Fit wall

- No messages yet -