• Canada Canada
  • Nonbinary
  • Canada Canada
  • Nonbinary

Introduction

Call me Gatzii or Jack! I use any pronouns (so refer to me using anything). I’m a student. I’m interested in writing, reading, but I do a lot of worldbuilding and create different worlds. I love sci-fi, horror, modern fantasy, historical, pretty much all genres but those are my favourites. I also love Kaiju movies or just monster films in general. I enjoy playing games, and the Horizon series is my favourite (Zero Dawn, The Frozen Wilds and Forbidden West) game. I tend to enjoy most games. I’m Canadian, and I’ve always lived in Canada. Aside from enjoying historical genres, I love to study history itself.

Goals and motivation

I want to build upper body strength, but remain fit in general. Working out has many benefits for myself - depression, anxiety, and scoliosis.

Repurposed writing motivation that I now use for pretty much everything: No matter how much you don’t want to do something, do it.
Also, listen to your body. Push yourself, but not enough that you end up hurting yourself. For example, while I’m working towards being able to do a complete push-up (writing this in May of 2022) I know that won’t happen overnight and I need to get the strength to do that first. Don’t rush, but have a routine.

Fit wall

- No messages yet -