Futuremrssylva

• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Im a newly engaged california girl staying with my fiance in TX. I hope to shed 30 lbs by my wedding date in may. I've figured out that if I lose a lb a week I'll be down to 135 lbs. I'm not above the weight limit for my height or age I just want to be smoking.

Goals and motivation

To lose 30 lbs by May. To lose 1 lb a week until May and keep it off after the wedding. To eat healthier and raise my self esteem (I get edgy around really fit girls and I feel bad cuz I get all jealous and take it out on my fiance)
Motivation: Looking stunning in my wedding dress.
Feeling confident about my body, and being the target of envy instead of targetting others.
Looking great in my bikini and being able to do alot of activity on my honeymoon.

Fit wall

• Kikie007 Kikie007 2012/08/22
    Hi How you been keeping up? Hope you are seeing some changes. or atleast its becoming part of your routine.
  • Ritz90 Ritz90 2012/08/12
    MOTIVATION :) Defeat lies not in failing or making mistakes; rather, it lies in giving up on ourselves when we do so.
  • Ritz90 Ritz90 2012/08/12
    LETS MAKE OURSELVES PROUD.. LETS WORKOUT ':)
  • Futuremrssylva Futuremrssylva 2012/08/11
    So when i look back on that before picture a year from now and see a whole new me. ;) physically
  • Futuremrssylva Futuremrssylva 2012/08/11
    Motivation to workout today: So I can begin my training as a ninja ;D
  • Ritz90 Ritz90 2012/08/10
    thanx for inspiring msg. it reminded me of something that i read before... "there is inside you all the potential to be whatever you want to be, all the energy to do whatever you want to do."
  • Futuremrssylva Futuremrssylva 2012/08/10
    Was feeling a little energetic so I did a yoga workout too a couple hours later :)
    Did my first day of the thirty day challenge and lemme tell you that workouts no joke! No wonder those girls and so lean and active! I sure their workouts are wayyyy more complicated! Power to the dancers!
    Ballet Dancers body 30 day challenge: http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/ballet-boot-camp-barre-fitness
    Motivation: Cuz I'd rather feel sore tomorrow than sorry. Im starting my workout now! Dancers challenge day 1 and if I do still feel energetic afterwards I may do an hour of yoga too!! Read my FLog friends for more updates from me!
  • Kikie007 Kikie007 2012/08/10
    Keep up the good work. Just picture the end result when you feel like giving up
  • Futuremrssylva Futuremrssylva 2012/08/09
    Day 1 Done!! ;D I'll be back tomoro!!