• United States United States
  • Male
  • 37 years old
  • United States United States
  • Male
  • 37 years old

Introduction

I am 29 years old. I look very young for my age. (people guess my age at 18-21 usually) I am unemployed right now, (kind of a bummer) so I can't spend any money on a workout program. I hope to obtain employment soon and join a gym or get a weight set or something. I look forward to posting on the forums and learning about fitness.

Goals and motivation

I am overweight, but I hide it well, having a very large frame. I am 6' 4", 240 lbs. I am at 24% body fat. I'd like to get to a healthy body fat percentage, and a healthy weight. I am at a beginner level of fitness, although I am very strong. I am about to start the FT home fitness program. Wish me luck!

Fit wall

• Dajael Dajael 2011/03/30
    (this is my profile until the bugs in the site get worked out lol) <BR> <BR>Personal Info: <BR>I am 29 years old. I look very young for my age. (people guess my age at 18-21 usually) I am unemployed right now, (kind of a bummer) so I can't spend any money on a workout program. I hope to obtain employment soon and join a gym or get a weight set or something. I look forward to posting on the forums and learning about fitness. <BR> <BR>Health and Fitness goals: <BR>I am overweight, but I hide it well, having a very large frame. I am 6' 4", 240 lbs. I am at 24% body fat. I'd like to get to a healthy body fat percentage, and a healthy weight. I am at a beginner level of fitness, although I am very strong. I am about to start the FT home fitness program. Wish me luck!
  • Dajael Dajael 2011/03/30
    Haha you are nobody from nowhere!