• United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old
  • United States United States
  • Male
  • 32 years old

Introduction

I am a wrestler durring the winter and I lift hardcore in the offseason. I weigh about 130lbs and i am 5'6" tall.

Goals and motivation

I can bench 190lbs and I can spuat 270lbs. I lift monday through saterday and I run and do cardio on sunday. I am on a high protein diet and I am taking Mega-Whey protein from GNC.

Fit wall

• lori2323 lori2323 2004/08/09
    ya'lls are dumb to be fighting on this... wildcat u are workin out and doin ur thing....most people cant even get started... keep going and ignore ignorant people... miserable people try to make every1 else around them miserable.
  • dhurt55 dhurt55 2004/03/12
    Haha yeah we are hardly the same people, and you know I only said the things I said because you were ripping on me kinda hard man...but ne ways Ogun can think whatever he wants...if you ever need ne advice or ne thing man you can ask...keep it up!
  • ioioio ioioio 2004/02/12
    Keep training well, but i am not happy how you have insulted a lot of ppl wildcat!!!! you shouldn't have gotten so jelous of dhurt. BY the way ogun they are not the same ppl, they kinda hate each other!!!!
  • ioioio ioioio 2004/02/12
    Keep training well, but i am not happy how you have insulted a lot of ppl wildcat!!!! you shouldn't have gotten so jelous of dhurt. BY the way ogun they are not the same ppl, they kinda hate each other!!!!
  • Ogun Ogun 2004/02/08
    Yeah BigChuck and Dhurt are probably the same person, but even if they are different, they can eat my used underwear with a side of sweat. You keep doing what you do, Wildcat, and let all the BigChunks and Dirts of the world decay in their own misery.
  • richardjst richardjst 2004/02/07
    Not many individuals can bench press their own body weight...you are doin excellent if you are benching 50+, that squat is out of this world too!!!....sure even those big football players go around sayin how the can bench 400lbs...but what they forget to mention is most of them also weigh 400. Those numbers are awesome...keep up the good work!!!!
  • dhurt55 dhurt55 2004/02/07
    Come on fellas!! truce!!!! No hard feelings
  • BigChuck_Cooper BigChuck_Cooper 2004/02/07
    Besides dhurt could probly tear you up in a fight. <BR>
  • BigChuck_Cooper BigChuck_Cooper 2004/02/07
    Why did you rip on dhurt? you shouldnt rip on anyone else because you are so tiny and you most likly cant back it up. <BR> <BR>
    Yeah keep working on it...
  • Manual Manual 2004/02/07
    Keep on working on it dude dont let people get to you.
    WOW! Impressive numbers....NOT