8percentorless

• United States United States
  • United States United States

Introduction

Salutations Everyone!

Joshua here. I am very excited about this transformation season of my life. Right now is a very exciting time full of discoveries, brokeness, growth, deletion, change, and stability. I am looking forward to the dedication and hard work that goes into becoming a better person inside showing out.

Goals and motivation

My fitness goal is to reach 8% or less body fat by my 28th birthday which is five months away! I strongly believe that I can do it. Right now, I am planning my program and getting my focus clear as well as educating myself on what it will take to reach that goal. I am motivated because this is something I am doing for myself and not so I can look good. I have worked out for years and have not really reached the goals I've set for myself (because of lack of research). However, that is all different now. I have a great support team around me, I have people in nutrition that I can talk to help me and I have people who have done it who can give more pointers and insight. I am motivated and ready to take this journey full force and head on!

Fit wall

• 8percentorless 8percentorless 2012/04/30
    Today is the beginning of my great makeover! I am excited and feel a little nervous, BUT in a good way. I know that this time I will see the results I am looking for!