<< Back to list
Posted on: 2021/11/11, 05:50 PM
I decided I want to try to start eating better and working out so that I can get farther along in my dance career. As of right now I have a slight knee injury that is impairing me from doing many things, but if I lose some weight, this could take off some of the pressure and hopefully improve my condition on top of the PT I'll be doing. I have the following goals for my first 3 weeks of training:
- Complete my fitness routine without breaking my schedule
- Drink a minmum of 32 oz of water per day
- Eat at least one vegetable in every meal (breakfast can be an exception for now)
- Drink a maximum of 3 sugary drinks per week (soda, coffee, boba, alcohol)
- Competely stop using Doordash
I do want a starting point, so I'll be taking my measurements to see if there's any improvement after a couple weeks.
- Upper arm: R- 12.75in (+) L- 12.75in (+)
- Fore arm: R- 10in (-) L- 10in (-)
- Bust: 41in (+)
- Chest: 34in (-)
- Waist: 34.75in (-)
- Midway: 40.5in (+)
- Hips: 43 in (-)
- Thighs: R- 26.75in (-) L- 26.75in (-)
- Knee: R- 18in (-) L- 18.in (-)
- Calves: R- 15in (+) L- 15in (+)
- Weight: 164 lbs
I also plan on making daily diary entries about my training and dieting progress to keep me motivated to continue. I will also be including an outside events that I might attend that would count towards exercise or training, such as the weekly dance classes I take, practices, and socials that are synonymous to cardio workouts.
Thats all for this entry, but I hope I am able to motivate myself to continue with this process and that I achieve my desired results!