Lindsay22

• United States United States
  • Female
  • 33 years old

Introduction

Im 25, from Buffalo, NY, I'm 5'5 and 134 lbs. I am dedicated to the gym 5-6 days a week, with a mix of running, cardio classes, and weight training. I keep my diet strict with lots of chicken, fish, veggies, yougart, fruits, etc. I have a certification as a Fitness Trainer through International Sports Science Association and work as a trainer at a local gym, I am also certified in Prenatal and Postpartum Fitness.

Goals and motivation

I have lost about 40 lbs in the course of 6 years. I am content with where I am now, weight wise, but there is always room for improvement. I am currently training for my first figure comp taking place April 08.

Fit wall

• gangstershoes gangstershoes 2007/01/17, 09:36 AM
    good luck with the marathon lindsay. If you have any other questions, just let me know.
  • xx-lead-xx xx-lead-xx 2006/05/31, 10:11 AM
    Sorry about your not being able to join the military. Cold hard facts are what motivate people sometimes. Good luck in your efforts. I'm just starting this program and am hoping to stay with it for a full year. We'll see how that goes. Anyway. Keep with it!

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us