Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Why i gain weight?

oranraktham
oranraktham
United States
2006/11/02, 01:38 AM
I have work outed for more than 3 months. Sometimes i stopped work out for a week. Then i came back for work out again. I have been eating not much like 3 meals a day and some snack but not much. I don't know why i gain weight for 2-3 pounds. That's a lot for me. I have been thiking for many times why i gain weight. I really short just 5 ft and female. What should i do for losing my weight? I need help a lot. Thank you
2006/11/02, 08:30 AM
Well we do not know much about you or what you eat, but I'll give it a shot.

I think it comes down to a few things. 2-3 pounds is really not much, could just be water weight. You may be eating to many calories in your 3 meals and snacks or as wierd as it may seem you may not be eating enough calories and your body is holding onto fat. Let us know how much you weigh, and how many calories you are eating. That will give us more info to help you with your goals. Also, you say you work out - is that with weights, cardio, both?
Good Luck & Welcome to FT

--------------
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English, thank a US Soldier
oranraktham
oranraktham
United States
2006/11/03, 12:34 AM
My weight is about 113 pounds and my height is about 5 ft. I don't know how much for my calories that i eat. My routine meal is that i eat in the morning at 11.30 , my lunch at 4.00 and my dinner at 9.30 ( sometimes i skip this meal) . For my work out is all both cardio and weights. Now i really hate myself i have no idea why i can't lose my weight. By the way i have eaten some diet supplement named "hoodia" so i am not sure it's about this supplement or not that makes me gain weight. .
Thank you