Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Weight Loss Supplement

hiloree
hiloree
United States
2008/03/08, 03:51 PM
Are there any weight loss supplements that you've heard of that will help me start to lose weight a little faster with my diet and exercise program?
2008/03/08, 04:10 PM
Alli is the only one I know of with peer reviewed scientific studies to back it up. It's also the only FDA approved OTC weight loss supplement. Not that an FDA approval is necessarily the end all-be all. Does have some potentially nasty side effects, though. Number one being "anal leakage" if you can't control the amount of fat in your diet.

Honestly, though, I think that if you eat the right kind of food (and don't send your body into starvation mode by cutting calories) and you exercise smart and hard, you're going to get good results at a pace you'll be pleased with. It's all about educating yourself, putting your mind to it, and following through. The people who sell weight loss supplements want the public to believe that losing weight is a magical and elusive process that mortals can't get without a special pill. It's not.

--------------
\"We must be the change we wish to see in the world\" - Ghandi
beachhunny_07
beachhunny_07
United States
2008/03/22, 10:40 PM
ya its pretty gross...the Alli diet you poop out or rather.. leak out oil...and grease...that cannot be safe... on the package it says you may need to wear an adult diaper...
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/03/22, 10:50 PM
Enough money spent on diet supplements will work. It will definitely make your purse/wallet lighter.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

BILL06
BILL06
United States
2008/03/22, 11:29 PM
Ive been drinking boat loads of water and im flushing ( literally ) fat down the drain.... And without anal leakage ....

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what youre staring at is me.
----------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bill