Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

weight loss

sara123456
sara123456
United States
2009/05/22, 01:10 AM
The Rice Diet is a program specializing in the prevention, treatment and reversal of obesity, hypertension, diabetes and congestive heart failure. The diet consists of fruits, grains, vegetables, beans, and olive oil with small amounts of non-fat dairy and seafood (& lean meats), which is what patients are directed to eat when they return home both for continued weight loss and maintenance. On completion of the program, resources are available for participants to continue with a healthy lifestyle, and to maintain the improved health gained while on the residential program.
sara
workout routines
sara123456
sara123456
United States
2009/05/22, 01:11 AM
The Rice Diet is a program specializing in the prevention, treatment and reversal of obesity, hypertension, diabetes and congestive heart failure. The diet consists of fruits, grains, vegetables, beans, and olive oil with small amounts of non-fat dairy and seafood (& lean meats), which is what patients are directed to eat when they return home both for continued weight loss and maintenance. On completion of the program, resources are available for participants to continue with a healthy lifestyle, and to maintain the improved health gained while on the residential program.
sara
<a href="http://www.trainwithmeonline.com/programs.asp">workout routines</a>

returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/05/22, 01:09 PM
Sounds like a ton of carbs to me. I guess it would depend on the over-all calories consumed on this diet, but it really sounds off to me.