Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Try this for bubble butt, and toned legs

sonia08
sonia08
United Kingdom
2008/01/15, 12:19 PM
This was given to me today by a friend of who is a personal trainer. She has an amazing figure after losing 2 stones. She has a tight round butt and great toned legs. This is what she does and i am going to start it next week on my leg day.

Step up and down on a stepper the highest it will go for 10mins changing legs after 5 mins.

Then do 3 sets of squats with a bar bell doing 12 per set.

Then do 3 sets of 10 lunges with dumbbells changing legs again.

Then get back onto the step box and do another 10mins.

Then do 3 sets of squats but this time with more weight on the barbell.

Then do 3 sets of 10 lunges again with heavier weight.

Then return onto the step box for another 10mins.

Keep doing this for an hour.

Then after the hour go onto the treadmill and jog for 15mins to stretch your legs off.

She advised it hurts like hell but well worth it, by the look of her body. Let me know if you try it and see what you think.

good luck to all you ladies seeking nice round tight butts and gorgeous toned legs, its a challenge but we can do it!!

Sonia xx

2008/03/08, 04:33 PM
Sounds like a fantastic and challenging workout! One thing I'd add. Give yourself a five minute break between the weight session and the treadmill. Women's bodies enter muscle recovery mode after about five minutes (on average) after a serious lifting session. One of the first things a woman's body does is to flood the blood stream with triglicerides (fat) which fuels muscle recovery. With all that fat in your blood stream, you'll power yourself on the treadmill with a much higher percentage of fat than you would otherwise if you didn't give yourself that five minute break (but the cardio session can't get too intense or your body will switch back over to a primarily carb burning mode.) This phenomenon was not observed to the same degree in any of the male subjects of the study. HAHA, boys. Sorry, that was petty. Here's my source: Petitt et al., "Effect of resistance exercise on postprandial lipemia." Journal of Applied Physiology 2003; 94:694--700

--------------
\"We must be the change we wish to see in the world\" - Ghandi
yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2008/03/08, 04:38 PM
Wow, my legs hurt after just reading all of that haha.

It sounds like a great workout though, I'll have to give it a try!!