Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

The Highs and Lows of Working Out

SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2007/01/12, 04:28 PM
Funny how days go bye and differ from another isn't it!

Wednesday I was so pissed off because my bench is weak and I see other lift the whole gym up.

Today though I was so happy I felt like a child with a new toy because my squat jumped up 50 pounds.

All I'm saying is we have bad days and some are kinda real bad but who's to say your next day might not be the best yet and you will only know this by showing back up and not giving up on yourself.

Another Great leap today was I went in 1 week from assisted dips to weighted and that was suck a surprise

I have been told allot in my life by people that 1 of the things they like most in me is that no matter what's going on in my life I always walk with my head up high and it took a day like today after going through Wednesday to help me see once again no matter how down you feel on yourself get back to it and go for it with your all.

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
BIGKATT
BIGKATT
United States
2007/01/12, 05:35 PM
Good word, and congrats on your gains.

I know what you mean. I just finished my chest & tricep workout and although everything went well and I feel like I accomplished something, I still have this weird feeling, almost as if I didn't do enough. Sure I made it to the gym and stayed dedicated, but it just feels like I didn't do enough for some reason.

Like you said, next time will be better I guess....:cool: