Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

That last bit needs to go!

samich6
samich6
United States
2008/11/03, 11:36 AM
Advice needed: I am 6'1" at 195. Trying to shed stomach. I eat small and healthy every 2 hours. I intake 175+ grams of protein per day. I moderately weight train 5 days a week, approx. 40+ minutes with a 1-2 mile run prior for warm up/cardio. In between sets I always do some sort of ab and lower back exercise. On my two days off, I run 3-4 miles for cardio. I cannot seem to shake it. I am not concerned if my weight goes up a little or comes down a little I would just like to get this stomach smaller. Hydroxycut, Lipo 6X, etc...have not seemed to have any effect, What else can I do?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/11/03, 02:15 PM
what is your total caloric intake? it is either too low and your metabolism has tanked or it is too high and you need to drop it a little.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield