Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

staying commited

sabrinashape
sabrinashape
United States
2006/09/23, 06:07 PM
I always think about losing weight, I am a comfort eater. I always start out gung-ho but lose the will power after a couple of weeks...I dont overdo it so I dont know why I get burned out so easily........any suggestions?:love:

--------------
sabrina!!!
slorbets
slorbets
Canada
2006/09/23, 08:50 PM
Keep a food/ exercise diary. Record what you are eatting well as your phsyical activity for the day. Keeping record of this will help you realize what you are doing. Reward yourself for a job well done. For example, I stick to my healthy diet during the week. Then on weekends I treat myself to my favourite foods (but staying in moderation). You can also make up a reward list for the weight you loose. For example, after loosing 5 lbs treat yourself to a manicure, after 10 lbs, a shopping spree, or whatever rewards you choose. Setting up rewards for yourself helps you stay motivated. Its also helpful to post a picture of yourself when you were smaller on the fridge, to remind you why you are working so hard towards your goals!

Good luck!