Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Simple ways to lose with big schedule

Emailguy
Emailguy
United States
2006/01/07, 06:15 PM
I'm 16 year old I wake up early a few days a week to take an extra online Latin class. I then have school and two days a week I rehearse for the school musical. I also have various coral referrals etc. Is there anything I can do ,early in the morning or before I go to sleep at night, that would help me lose weight. I have a LONG way to go any suggestions?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/01/10, 09:34 AM
Get up and walk in place until you start to sweat, or go up and down the stairs in your house/apartment building. Then do as many push-ups as you can (good form) (or on your knees if you need to), bodyweight squats, lunges in place, dips on the edge ogf the stairs, whatever you have time for. There is an at-home program here under exercise programs - it may give you some good ides of things that you can fit into your day in small amounts.

it doesn't matter whether you do 30 minutes or 3 -10 minute sessions, just get moving more than yourbody is used to and challenge your muscles.
The other thing you will need to address is your nutrition. If you combine a little extra exercise with a cleaner eateing plan, you should see results.

Let us know what else you need, info-wise :)

--------------
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
- David Viscott