Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

signature. Please advise

gainer
gainer
United States
2007/02/21, 10:38 AM
I have been working out since 3 years. I have achieved okay results.

I want to gain massive size as well as reduce my waist from 36 inch to 30 inch.

Long term goal :My goal is to get an biseps size of 22 inch in 2 years time . Currently my biseps are 16 inch. Age-27.

I am planning to start working very very seriously for tommorow for the goal of 22 inch bisceps. Ofcourse I will be working my whole body, I know If i achieve 22 inch biseps the whole body will be there automatically.

I need real good advise. Since reducing my stomach is also my aim..

I will be working 2 hours daily for 6 days a week and will massage my body once in 2 month.

I have 2 options.

1) Do cardio for one hour and weight exercise for one hour.
OR
2 )Do cardio for one day for complete two hours and on another day for wieght lifting for two hours and so on..

Please advise what would be best considering my goals.

Any other useful tips or advise will be greatful. Sorry for the long post.

P.S. I will provide more information about myself once I get an update on this post . Currently confused. New member on this site .sorry"

Great site and Great members.
2007/02/21, 11:21 AM
I would suggest that you visit the other forums as this has nothing to do with Power & Strength training.

--------------
Those who want tolerance must be tolerant to intolerance.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2007/02/21, 02:02 PM
and don't double post...this has nothing to do with signature...nor powerlifting

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

Don't talk to me, only thing that should be moving is the bar.
2007/02/22, 07:51 AM
"I know If i achieve 22 inch biseps the whole body will be there automatically.
"

ahahahahahaha

you mean we can use snippets of your post for our signitures? that's some brilliant writing there buddy...

Still have no clue what your title of the post had to do with your post....

Having 22 inch arms amounts to nothing....getting 22 inch arms will not guarantee ANYTHING...get smarter and focus on deadlifts, squats, standing overhead presses, weighted chins, and so on. And for gods sake dont curl in my squat rack.