Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

question for the ladies....

2005/09/21, 12:08 PM
I think da Saxman best addressed this in another post. This is his quote and I'll bump the post.

Geez, this post sure has me guessing...

Let's see... I used to have a landscaping business in the Southern part of Pennsylvania. I can tell you that I used to trim down there (and mow -- it's true!). I know from experience that some people just enjoy seeing lawns that are clean and well-manicured. Others enjoy that Earthy look of a "natural" and overgrown yard. I think it's a personal preference. Why not give the clean-cut look a try and see what your significant other (or even the neighbors) think of your well-sculpted yard. Heck sakes, a lawn can always grow back, right?

--------------
Sometimes life is like herding cats.

Charlie
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2005/09/21, 11:50 AM
Ok I was conversing with the cheerleaders on my squad.....about body hair. However not the chest/back /arm/leg hair.

But "man land hair" below the border so to say......so I was hoping to get some other feedback?

Cause it was like 50/50 most said they didn't mind it aslong as it wasn't a rain forest, but alot said they like a clear cut forest?

--------------
Friends don\'t let friends squat high...

People don\'t reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
2005/09/21, 12:10 PM
It's in the male discussion board. Called "trimming down there. I think it's some of our better work here.

--------------
Sometimes life is like herding cats.

Charlie
oOJackiOo
oOJackiOo
United States
2005/09/21, 02:52 PM
I agree I think its a personal preference. Personally as long as its not an overgrown yard my hubby's fine, if it gets that bad time to mow or something. :)
michelle9510
michelle9510
United States
2005/09/21, 02:56 PM
My husband does not trim for this reason: When it gets stubble and we have sex (especially if I'm on top) The stubble rubs against my...ummm...parts. Ouch!