Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 377, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Protien

jaeway
jaeway
United States
2015/03/10, 03:34 PM
Im wondering will I still be able to gain mass if i dont take protien but if i eat right? I eat alot of rice and egg and chicken like everyday. I eat alot of fruit and i drink milk. i've tried protien before but i just dont think i can drink it every day.
Avnish110
Avnish110
India
2015/04/23, 01:00 PM (Edited: Avnish110 - 2015/04/23, 01:01 PM)
jaeway
Im wondering will I still be able to gain mass if i dont take protien but if i eat right? I eat alot of rice and egg and chicken like everyday. I eat alot of fruit and i drink milk. i've tried protien before but i just dont think i can drink it every day.

---

Take some Good Foods everyday...workout 4 to 5 days of week ...eat heavy breakfast ....and ya dnt eat meat everyday ...it will gradually increase ur liver load ..so took like 1 day on 1 day off....if u want to take eggs everryday dnt take more than 5 ....if u eat eggs dnt take meat ....if meat not eggs....and dnt rush for weight gain too soon....it will take time .so wait tand watch ...and stay healthy :)