Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

protien

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/08/26, 11:29 AM
educate yourself. nuts have fats that help your body. Avoiding fats is very passe.

Here is an example - i eat 6 times a day, 6 oz of lean protein and 15-20grams of fat every meal. I am lean, dropping bodyfat at a pound to 2 pounds aweek.

get educated and get fit.

and i listed tons of other protein sources besdies fish. It almost sounds like you just want someone to tell you that you should just give up because it is too hard.

You have to make this decision and decide that you will do whatever it takes to get the resulst you want. Quit making excuses and vascillating.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
christine72
christine72
United States
2008/08/25, 11:05 AM
But I cant stand fish. My freezer is full of Alaskan salmon and hallibut but I hate fish. I cook it for everyone else. nuts and seeds have too much fat. I wish I liked fish it would be much easier.:(
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/08/25, 10:10 AM
chicken breasts, buffalo/bison, extra lean beef, lean pork tenderloin, turkey breast, egg whites, fish. Don't avoid fat completely - your body needs fat to function correctly and lose fat. Try to allow up to 30% fat in your diet, largely from healthy sources like olive oil, avocadoes, fish, nuts, seeds....

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
christine72
christine72
United States
2008/08/25, 09:44 AM
how can I get the protein I need without all the fat??