Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Please anyone Help Me!

brchandler
brchandler
United States
2006/03/16, 09:16 AM
I really want to know how I can fight this strong urge to eat , I want to lose weight so bad and look the way I used to.I never was over weight til I had children and then I have never gotten the weight off. I f any one has any advice as to how to keep my mind positive , and fight the urge to eat . I always tend to eat when I am bored or upset How can I change this awful habbit?:(
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/03/16, 11:04 AM
Keep your meals to 4-6 small ones a day, this stops you from getting those hunger pangs because about the time that you are hungry, it is time to eat again!! It really helps, I find that if I don't take the opportunity to eat my smaller meals often, I get nearly famished and lose control of my portions, so I try to stick with that as much as possible and it works great. If you are bored, try to do something that does not involve eating, you will feel much better for it, take a walk, anything! Good luck to you!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill