Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

NEW WORKOUT

mxfat6
mxfat6
United States
2004/03/07, 02:28 AM
whats the best workout u can do to lose weight??? anyone know?
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/03/07, 11:10 AM
the best work out is one that involves cardio and resistance training in the proper measure. Set up a FT program you will not be dissapointed. Good Luck - mike

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am a beast and that is enough.
chgirl1686
chgirl1686
United States
2004/03/11, 06:09 PM
:surprised::love::big_smile::angry::):(:dumbbell::surprised:
cancersue64
cancersue64
United States
2004/04/01, 08:56 AM
:love:Hi,
I find the best workout to lose weight is one that is satisfying me everyday and makes me feel better not worst. Stretching is the most important thing to do in order to lose weight. You should start out any exercise program with stretching before and after each workout. I prefer to do pilates and yoga ; although I can only do some of the positions and stretches I do what I can. Boy does it help too. I feel that I get more out of my workout and lose alot quicker. Drinking plenty of water and sipping during workouts also helps with losing weight. If you have a hard time with water add lemon or lime slices. \
Also eliminating white flour from diet is a big plus , even refined sugar helps too. Cutting dairy and using soy instead of milk is a great source of calcium and has helped me alot. Yogurt is also a good source of calcium; and frozen yogurt instead of ice cream is the best! I eat fat free frozen yogurt and you can't tell the difference. Eating legumes and vegetables are always brought up when discussing losing weight ;but add the hot sauce and it speeds up metabolism. Good Luck and I hope I've helped with a few tips. Sue:cool:
vikassinghania
vikassinghania
India
2009/06/22, 03:36 PM
Sometimes the terms 'dynamic' and 'static' are used. 'Dynamic' exercises such as steady running, tend to produce a lowering of the diastolic blood pressure during exercise, due to the improved blood flow.

--------------------------
Dx

------------------------
<a href="http://www.trainwithmeonline.com">Workouts</a>-Workouts
vikassinghania
vikassinghania
India
2009/06/22, 03:37 PM
Sometimes the terms 'dynamic' and 'static' are used. 'Dynamic' exercises such as steady running, tend to produce a lowering of the diastolic blood pressure during exercise, due to the improved blood flow.

--------------------------
Dx

------------------------
Workouts-Workouts
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/06/23, 11:03 AM
The best thing you can do to lose weight is to clean your diet up and eat to match your goals. Beyond that, any form of exercise burns calories, it's just a matter of finding a balanced program(resistance training and cardio) that fits your lifestyle.