Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

new to getting healthy

dawsonmindy03
dawsonmindy03
United States
2007/02/26, 01:04 PM
My name is mindy Dawson, and I'm new to all of this. I'm 25 years old, 5'5 and weight 240lbs. I've been fighting with beign overwight since I was in JR. High. I was bulmic off and on since high school, and oly lost a lot weight when I was 21 yrs old, but it wasn't in a good way. I gained a lot of the weight back when I was pregnat, and haven't been able to lose the weight since then. I've always had a hard time sticking to programs, and have always had problems with depression. When I'm really depressed, I start eating more. I want to lose the weight, because I'm tired of looking the way I do. I'm married and my husband gets mad at me for saying and doing some of the things I do, I've always had low self-esteem. But like I said I want to change a lot of the things I used to do. What should I do? How do I start ???:(
frnchfry81
frnchfry81
United States
2007/02/26, 01:09 PM
I would start with a program from here. Take a look at your diet if your not eating enough it won't help you. Do anything to get active. Check out some of the stickies and use the fit buddy at the bottom of the page. This is a great resource for what you need. With a little effort and discipline on your part it can be done..

Good Luck and Welcome to FT

--------------
A** kissing only works if you know which one to kiss.

If your dog is fat, you\\'re not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown
\"Insanity is doing the same thing you\'ve always done and expecting different results.\"Roger Milliken