Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

New bride needs to work REALLY HARD!

willgraham
willgraham
United States
2007/04/25, 01:04 PM
Hello!

I am getting married soon and that really pushed me to lose the weight I recently gained. Now I have a hard task at hand but I SWEAR I will get there! I have always been on the tall and slender side but when I turned 30 I seemed to start gaining weight more easily. I worked at it and basically starved myself until I kind of leveled out at 145. I'm 5'9" so I looked good, but still wanted to tone further and go down an additional dress size. Then I met my current fiancé and started gaining weight again.

I need to lose about 2 lbs a week if I want to do this at a steady pace. Does anyone have any advice for what I might do since I can't always get to the gym or be very physically active?
I'm happy to be here! Thanks!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/25, 06:11 PM
Check out the free program here, it has fitness plans for whatever you have available to you. The other thing is to write down or enter using a calorie counter, the amount of calories you take in throughout the day - by doing that I was really aware of where I could cut back or where I should add. It is about total awareness of your body, it's needs and being healthy. Good luck to you!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill