Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

NEEDING HELP BAD!!!!!!!!!!

READYTODROP120
READYTODROP120
United States
2008/06/27, 07:42 PM
OK I JUST TURNED 18 IM 5'2 AND I WEIGH 245 I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER N IS A COUPLE OF POUNDS AWAY FROM BEING A DIEBETIC I NEED HELP FAST VERY FAST...........IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO IVE TRIED EVERYTHING
orca722
orca722
United States
2008/06/30, 01:29 PM
well things that have helped me are cutting out soda(even diet), replacing carbs with veggiesd,sugary food for fruit,and eating a good breakfat to jump start your metabolism so you burn more calories through out hte day.

Also counting calories can help. Using an online calcultor figure approx. how many calories you burn each day, and make sure that you eat less calories then you burn. 3500 burned calories = a pound of weight loss.
Diablos_Azul
Diablos_Azul
United States
2008/07/14, 02:52 PM
It's a long, hard road. I can tell you what has worked so far for me, someone else here will more than likely come along to let me know how wrong I am, but here it is:

In the morning I have a a bottle of water, a sugar free carnation instant breakfast and a few cups of coffee with sugar free creamer and splenda. For lunch it's either a spinach salad or a grilled chicken breast, occasionally I'll mix it up with a tuna salad sandwich, not often though. I also have a little fruit with it, 2 tomatos, and a propel fitness water. At dinner time I have which ever I didn't have at lunch -- either the salad or the chicken breast -- a couple of tomatos, maybe some steamed cauliflower, and some water. That is all I eat, ever.

My execrise routine... well it's really anything but routine. I work a lot, so I may only get to workout 2 or 3 days through the week. When I'm at work there is a stairway that has 100 steps, I climb that no less than 4 times a day at lunch time, I try to hit it a few other times. When I am able to exercise at home I think the most effective thing I do takes me about an hour to complete. I bought some resistance bands, so I do 1 circuit with those then I run a half mile. I'll do that untill I do 4 circuits and I've ran 2 miles. I also throw in the free weights and about 15 miles on my bike when I can.

There is not one set way, try it all and find out what works best for you. Best of luck.
2008/07/29, 09:58 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.