Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

need info on weight loss and keep shape

breaker11842
breaker11842
United States
2006/04/16, 01:27 AM
hi everyone, i'm 20, 5'8" and weighs at aorund 170 lbs. well, i am skinny actually but i have big tummy and almost visible double chin. i'm new around here. i do exercise but not routinely. i wanna gain some info about diet plans and those calorie measurement and stuff. any basic info would be great, then gradually learn some really workout routines. tnx.. anyone please reply and shre your knowledge.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/04/16, 01:59 AM
First of all, welcome to FT! Second, take some time and fill out your profile completely so we can help you a little better and get to know you. There's pleny of info on what your looking for but without knowing more about you, it's almost impossible to give you an detailed advice. Browse the site and check out the specific diet and nutrition forum. Maybe even the fitness plan tab at the top of the page. Good luck on reaching your goals!

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.