Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

losing weight and proper food in take

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/08/19, 02:10 PM
that is too high, most likely.

Start by figuring out how many calories you have been taking in...then you can gradually adjust up or down from there. I would think around 1700 youshould lose weight. Not so carb heavy, either, stick with lean protein, small amounts of whole grains and lots of fresh veggies and fruits. The veggies are a good way to deal with ciggie cravings - keep them around for munching on. I ate tons of carrot sticks when i first quit smoking, and the nutrients will also help to start repairing the damage you have done to your body with ciggies.

Good luck and set your mind to it, you can do it!

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield
fitfresh83
fitfresh83
United States
2008/08/19, 01:19 PM
Hello I'm 25 and I'm 5"2 and I weight 178 lbs, and I'm hour glassed shaped (bottom heavey)I'm trying to get down to 130, I wanted to know what would be the proper food in take for me as well exercise's and how much time I should put into my exercise routines.I'm a smoker sad to say but plan on stopping this month as well which is good.I want to make the transition to stop and keep going forward with my healthy ways. what should I do when I stop smoking as far as food is concerned to keep the smoker's weight as they call it off?
I did the nutrional plan and it said that I needed alot of carbs and the calories where like 2,371 and the carbs where 356.