Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 377, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Knee Fat- HELP!

MrsHern
MrsHern
United Kingdom
2012/03/21, 05:48 PM
Hey, 

I know when I starting to put on a few too many pounds when I feel my knees are getting fat. Does anyone have any good excersises to get rid of the fat around your knees??? 

I know this is a random place to be worried about- but I really hate it. 

2012/03/21, 06:23 PM
Hi MrsHern.  Fat just doesn't work that way. It comes off only the way it wishes to and usually in the most unflattering and infuriating manner possible. Just keep going. It's a numbers game and sooner or later your knee's number will be up. Welcome to Freetrainers.
MrsHern
MrsHern
United Kingdom
2012/03/22, 05:44 AM
Thanks Charlie! Yes you are probably right- I will keep going an one day I will have lovely shapely knees! How are you doing? My name is Jess, but it wouldn't let me have that as a username!!
2012/03/22, 09:58 AM
My wife despairs that her top is the first thing to go when she loses weight. My stomach is the most difficult part for me to contain. Do your cardiac, lift heavy, eat clean and you'll win. And you are very welcome.