Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

insanity

bourbenz
bourbenz
United States
2010/04/27, 05:45 PM
I have been doing the insanity workout, I was laid off and cant afford the gym, as this workout seems to be about 90% cardio and 10% body weight resistance training, is it going to create enough of a metabolism speedup to help or would I need to do more cardio in the afternoon. I know I need wieght training as well but I'm just trying to get into better shape right now and lose weight, not win a bodybuilding contest.
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2010/05/11, 07:47 PM
Hi, insanity is a great way to build a good foundation for fitness and will go hand-in-hand towards your wieght control trng as well' I have been using it myself for about 2 months now.....good stuf'

============
Quoting from bourbenz:

I have been doing the insanity workout, I was laid off and cant afford the gym, as this workout seems to be about 90% cardio and 10% body weight resistance training, is it going to create enough of a metabolism speedup to help or would I need to do more cardio in the afternoon. I know I need wieght training as well but I'm just trying to get into better shape right now and lose weight, not win a bodybuilding contest.
=============

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
"The thing you have to realize is that you have to work for it,"