Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

inner thigh fat

jjnb13
jjnb13
United States
2008/07/30, 09:04 PM
so on several programs that I've read about they say women can't burn thigh fat. This is where the body's fat is stored for women, and no excercise can safely burn it. Is this true? if not how do you burn it??
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/07/31, 05:50 AM
just shoot me then...no bu tseriously..what are you reading? Eventually you have to tap into the fat in your thighs, in some people it might be the last hold out, but having been very lean for comp, and having seeen other women get even leaner..I would say we burned our thigh fat...

You burn fat by being in a caloric deficit that is not too extreme, by weiught training with progressive overload, by doing moderate amounts of cardio and by eating a clean diet.

Do some reading around here, you will get the general idea.

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach

Philia2
Philia2
France
2008/08/01, 03:00 PM
Just because it's more challenging doesn't mean it's impossible. "Safely burn it?" Who are they kidding?

Not eating and exercising non stop is not safe, but then you would not get the results you want anyway....

--------------
- Nina -Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur. New website: https://nina.courtyardmarket.com
www.free2bmore.com