Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

In need of motivation

ABradley87
ABradley87
United Kingdom
2007/01/22, 02:36 PM
Hi, i live in the UK and found this site by chance today. looking at it,it seems very helpful. But im so not motivated enough to be excercising all the time. Im 19, 5ft3 an 135pounds ish! and I've been with my boyfriend two years now, I havnt gained much weight during those two years. perhaps astone. But he used to be alot bigger than myslef. Now hes in the armed forces hes alot fitter than myself. but i find it hard to get motivated being a hairdresser and on my feet all day, i just wana come home on my own and lounge...i bet your thinking cop out right? how many more excuses can she think of. I just need a little encouragement, if anyone can help me. am feeling pretty desperate. not MAJOR dieting at all , just to shape up..ESPECIALLY THOSE LOVE HANDLES, are there any specific excercises that can improve them. they are my major bugbear. Thanks Amy
leslieherr
leslieherr
United States
2007/01/23, 06:55 AM
Hi Amy, welcome to FT. Well to lose any fat you have to diet and exercise. Even to get rid of those nasty little love handles. No one can motivate you only you can do that. We can encourage and show support but you have to do the hard part, which is getting off the couch and doing your exercise and weightlifting.
I to am 5'3" and now what 135ish looks like, not a great sight to see. Good luck with your endeavor.
conan_0822
conan_0822
United States
2007/01/24, 12:09 PM
AB, leslie makes a good point. But, I've seen a ton of people that did try and exercise and diet and had no results because they didn't have the information they needed. Well, if you are going to put forth the effort then you have the place to make sure you are doing the right things!!
Send me a message anytime you might need some help. If I don't know the answer we can find it together on this site!!