Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

i'm tired of my size

2flowers
2flowers
United States
2007/11/25, 10:16 AM

Hi i'm kinda new to this...but i'm 16 and sad to say i'm 197 it hurts to look at that scale angry. now dont get me wrong i'm a pretty girl with lots of confidence.but this weight is holding me back.i want to run but i get tired.all i want to do is come back to school from a big break and everyone is like woooowww!:) some one read this and please give me a plan that i can do and get reasults

peace
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/11/25, 10:34 AM
Welcome to FT....

Firstly, fill out your profile and let us know more about you. What's your diet like, etc.

Next, you can get a free plan from this site. Just click on the tabs at the top.

Third, read all you can on this site for some help. Tons of it here.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/11/26, 11:11 AM
Welcome, 2flowers! It is wonderful that you have a good amount of self-confidence and I would bet that you have a lot of will power, too! Just apply your energy toward a goal, don't get too carried away with making too big a goal, start with smaller ones, focusing on the long term goal ahead and as you accomplish one goal, move to the next and you not only bring a whole new level of acheivement to your lifestyle, but you HAVE a new lifestyle that will enable you to keep you at the weight you want. As T said, FT gives you many helpful programs --for FREE! Good luck and hang in there!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill