Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

im so depressed

mariah1974
mariah1974
United States
2006/08/17, 02:59 AM
i had a csection in feb second child and my lower abs and middle abs look bad i hate it ive been doing cardio and bowflex hardly no results i heard pilates work has anyone tried it it would be good to know my sister in law just had a baby two and half months ago csection already has a flat tummy how could that be my stomach is so big i hate it does a treadmill work better than a stationary bike i have the bike
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/08/17, 09:05 AM
mariah....sounds like you're pretty down on yourself.I garuntee if you get your self esteem in order...all things will look brighter for you...including your desire to lose the tummy.On that note...don't compare yourself to your sister-in-law ,all womens bodies are different and will respond different...my own sister just had her 3rd baby about a month ago and looks beautiful...it took me years of hard work to get back close to where I was before the kids...never made it all the way back...but I'm healthy and happy...much more important.
padua
padua
United States
2006/08/17, 09:36 AM
when my sister and I had our first kid she had a c-section and she had her daughter 4 months after I had my son. after 2 months of having her baby she had NO stomach and I had a little left. She was lucky and I had to work on my tummy. It happens don't get depress over it use it toward what you want . A lot of people got what they have because they saw that one person that they said I would like that. and they push themselves to get it. good luck girl