Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

im a looser literally

tera7
tera7
United States
2007/05/11, 05:24 AM
ok im trying to loose weight but it seems to not be workin! i try so hard and still nothing if i could at least loose 10 to 15 lbs fast and then the rest like im talkin 150 lbs slower then it would be nice! but to see no results is depressing what do i do!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/05/11, 07:43 AM
tera - we don't know what you are doing now, how can we tell you what you should change?

Why don't we start with what you eat in a typical day, the times you eat your meals, and what kind of exercise routine you are on.....

--------------

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/12, 03:58 PM
There is most likely something that is hanging you up, sometimes our own bodies as they adjust, but as asimmer stated, you have to take a hard look at some things:

1 --are you eating enough? Energy vs. expenditure

2 --are you exercising enough -cardio; heart rate up, weight training; to increase muscle mass and burn more calories

3 --are you eating too much --or maybe the wrong things?

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
conan_0822
conan_0822
United States
2007/05/12, 04:20 PM
tera, I hope that you see that what you have been doing isn't working for you. So, with that being said, read the stickys on this forum, as many as possible. It will get you headed in the right direction!!