Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I WEIGH 220 and i need to lose weight

sebastian15
sebastian15
United States
2008/06/14, 12:44 AM
iam 15 and i weigh 220 i need to get down to 175 so umm what could i do to lose some of that weight

like what are some good diets and stuff

Iam active but i cant lose no weight and my doctoe keeps making me try to lose weight but i cant

Iam one of the fat people at my school and get made fun of by otheres so plzs help me
orca722
orca722
United States
2008/06/27, 12:45 PM
I know exactly how you feel, a few months ago I weighed almost 220, but now I weigh 175 and am stuggling to continue to loose weight. Iknow kids at school can be jerks, especially being an overwight girl you made fun of by the guys, but don't let people get to you because it will only make lossing weight harder. One of the hardest is things is staying mentaly tuff, and trying not to look in the mirror and hate your self for being over weight OR if your on a diet and slip up.

What I did to loose weight was I used a calorie calcultor (you can just google and find one)and filled out all the informtion to see how many calories I was burning each day, and then I woud just make sure I ate less calories then I was burning. 3500 burned calories = one pound of weight so if you burn 4000 calories from exercise, and eat 2500 that day you burned 1500 calories or almost half a pound. I hope this helps :)